In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Andrew Edmunds Prints & Drawings based at 44 Lexington Street London W1F 0LW and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
What we collect
- Your name, contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number.
- If you visit our website, www.andrewedmundsprints.com, your IP address, your browser type and language.
- Information provided by you in person at our shop at 44 Lexington Street London W1F 0LW, and by filling in forms on our site www.andrewedmundsprints.com (both the contact us section and the subscribe section), or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information provided by you in person at any fairs that we exhibit at, for example The London Original Print Fair or Frieze Masters.
- Information in relation to your purchase of our prints & drawings.
How we collect information about you
- Collecting information you give to us when you purchase prints & drawings from us.
- The information you provide when you contact us by phone, email or post.
- Keep you informed about stock, exhibitions & complimentary tickets that we think may be of interest to you, via our update emails.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- Communicate with you.
- Administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Keep our site safe and secure.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- For security and to check your identity.
Legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts.
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us.
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
About any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are:
(i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience.
(ii) to make sure you receive updated information on Andrew Edmunds business activities.
(iii) to provide the services you have requested.
(iv) for our own marketing and research.
Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our art work or services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
We may also share your personal information with:
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you.
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate.
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it.
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent).
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section.
- to restrict processing of your personal data.
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances.
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances.
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address email@example.com
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about Andrew Edmunds Prints & Drawings, including our Stock & Website updates, information on upcoming events & complimentary tickets. You can unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you no longer wish to receive emails from us.
You also have the option of "unsubscribing" from our mailing list at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com
We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure our information.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. We only use (and store) cookies on your computer's browser or hard drive if you provide your consent.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Changes to this policy
Any future updates made to this policy will be reflected on this webpage and sent to you via email, where appropriate.
If you do not wish to be contacted with our Updates, or you wish to be permanently removed from our database, please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02074 378 594.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the right (as a UK resident) to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113.